You are watching: Which of the following is true of flashbulb memories?
2. "About seven" is a well known estimate for:a. The variety of memory stores in the human brain.b. The capacity of permanent memory.c. The number of minutes information have the right to stay in temporary memory without rehearsal.d. The capacity of temporary memory span.Module 7.1
3. Latasha remembers visiting Ottawa top top a cloudy day when she to be a child. She recalls being bored at the time, but now wishes she had actually paid an ext attention. Latasha"s storage is an instance of a(n )_____ memory.a. Episodicb. Semanticc. Sensoryd. NondeclarativeAnswer: AModule 7.1
4. Long-term potentiation refers to the capacity of neurons toa. Rise their size.b. Decrease their size.c. Strengthen your signalling with various other neurons.d. Undermine their signalling with other neurons.Module 7.1
5. Damages to the hippocampus is most most likely to bring about the loss ofa. Permanent memories that have actually been consolidated.b. Current short-term memories.c. Recent permanent memories that have actually not yet been consolidated.d. Procedural memories.Module 7.1
6. According to the LOP framework, exactly how well us encode long-term information is most straight related toa. How often we encounter the information.b. Just how deeply we procedure the information.c. How long we room exposed come the information.d. How encouraged we space to learn the information.Module 7.2
7. I beg your pardon of the adhering to statements is true about flashbulb memories?a. They room far more accurate than typical memories. B. Lock are generally no much more accurate than typical memories. C. They last because that a lot shorter duration than traditional memories. D. Lock contain fewer details than conventional memories.Module 7.2
8. At an early stage research into forgetting by Hermann Ebbinghaus discovered that forget occursa. Gradually over a long duration of time. B. Mostly between 12 and also 24 hrs after the finding out event. C. Gradually at first, however the rate of forgetting rises over time. D. Conveniently at first, yet the rate of forget slows over time.Module 7.2
9. What duty are schemas thought to beat in memory?a. Schemas store complete memories of events that can be "played back" in ~ will. B. Schemas ensure that memories are very accurate. C. Schemas organize information so the memories are simpler to encode, store, and also recall. D. Schemas act as a buffer when memories space being consolidated.Module 7.3
10. Terri was mugged one night when she to be walking home. Later on that same night, a police officer referred to as to call her the the police had arrested a man wearing a red baseball cap that was uncovered in the area. Back Terri"s mugger was not wearing a hat as soon as she to be mugged, she now recalls the hat when she remembers the mugging. This is an example of the:a. Levels of processing effect. B. Imagination inflation effect. C. DRM effect. D. Misinformation effect.Module 7.3
Bundle: A Concise introduction To reasonable Aplia 1 ax Printed accessibility Card12th EditionPatrick J. Hurley
See more: Marks Lloyds Furs 263 Josephine St, Denver, Co 80206, Gross Dick @ Mark Lloyd Furs Shutting Doors!
window.derekwadsworth.com<"productClickLinkData"> = <"name":"Exam 3 Chapters 5","id":"16296217","price":"","category":"premium content","variant":"study guide","position":"","brand":"jelizabethk">; QLoad("derekwadsworth.com.productClickLinkData"); return;})}elsewindow.derekwadsworth.com<"productClickLinkData"> = <"name":"Exam 3 Chapters 5","id":"16296217","price":"","category":"premium content","variant":"study guide","position":"","brand":"jelizabethk">; QLoad("derekwadsworth.com.productClickLinkData"); return;;window.location.assign("https://derekwadsworth.com/16296217/exam-3-chapters-5-flash-cards/");" id="1-16296217">