If you have an AMD graphic card, climate you most probably have actually used AMD Catalyst control Centre, yet users are reporting that it may get corrupted and also shows the error “Host application has actually stopped working.” there are assorted explanations as to why this error is brought about by the routine such as malware infection, outdated vehicle drivers or program not being able to access files paper necessary for an procedure etc.
You are watching: Radeon settings host application has stopped working windows 10
Catalyst manage Centre: organize application has actually stopped working
2. Now click View > Options.
3. Move to watch tab in the Folder Options home window and checkmark “Show surprise files and also folders.”
4. Now under Local folder find for ATI and right-click on the then pick Properties.
5. Next, under Attributes section uncheck concealed option.
6. Click Apply, followed by OK.
7. Reboot your pc to conserve changes and rerun the application.
Method 2: update AMD Drivers
Go come this link and also update your AMD drivers, if this doesn’t solve the error, monitor the below steps.
1. Push Windows crucial + R then form devmgmt.msc and hit get in to open an equipment Manager.
2. Currently expand display adapter and also right-click on your AMD card then select Update Driver Software.
3 . ~ above the next screen, pick Search automatically for the update driver software.
4. If no update is discovered then again right-click and also select upgrade Driver Software.
5. This time, pick “Browse my computer for driver software.”
6. Next, click Let me choose from a list of an equipment drivers on mine computer.
7. Pick your recent AMD driver indigenous the list and also finish the installation.
8. Reboot your pc to conserve changes.
Method 3: operation application in compatibility mode
1. Navigate to the adhering to path:
C:\Program documents (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static
2. Uncover CCC.exe and also right-click top top it climate select Properties.
3. Move to compatibility tab and checkmark package “Run this routine in compatibility setting for” and select Windows 7.
4. Click Apply, followed by OK.
5. Reboot your pc to save changes. This should Fix host application has stopped working error.
Method 4: Make certain Windows is up to date
1. Press Windows vital + I to open Settings then click on Update & Security.
2. From the left-hand side, menu clicks on Windows Update.
3. Now click the “Check for updates” switch to examine for any obtainable updates.
4. If any updates space pending, then click Download & install updates.
5. When the updates space downloaded, install them, and also your home windows will come to be up-to-date.
See more: How Much Is 1000 Rubles In Us Dollars, 1 Rub To Usd
That’s it friend have successfully Fix organize application has stopped functioning error if you still have any kind of questions regarding this guide then feel cost-free to ask them in the comment’s section.