If you have an AMD graphic card, then you many more than likely have used AMD Catalyst Control Centre, but individuals are reporting that it may gain corrupted and also shows the error “Host application has stopped functioning.” There are assorted explacountries regarding why this error is led to by the regimen such as malware infection, outdated drivers or routine not being able to access documents file necessary for an operation etc.
You are watching: Radeon settings host application has stopped working windows 10
Catalyst Control Centre: Host application has stopped working
2. Now click View > Options.
3. Switch to View tab in the Folder Options home window and also checkmark “Show hidden records and folders.”
4. Now under Local folder search for ATI and right-click it then pick Properties.
5. Next off, under Attributes section uncheck Hidden choice.
6. Click Apply, adhered to by OK.
7. Reboot your PC to save alters and rerun the application.
Method 2: Upday AMD Drivers
Go to this attach and update your AMD motorists, if this doesn’t resolve the error, follow the listed below measures.
1. Press Windows Key + R then form devmgmt.msc and hit Go into to open Device Manager.
2. Now expand Display adapter and also right-click on your AMD card then select Update Driver Software.
3 . On the following screen, select Search automatically for the updated driver software.
4. If no update is found then again right-click and select Update Driver Software.
5. This time, pick “Browse my computer for driver software program.”
6. Next, click Let me pick from a list of gadget drivers on my computer.
7. Select your latest AMD driver from the list and also finish the installation.
8. Reboot your PC to conserve transforms.
Method 3: Run application in compatibility mode
1. Navigate to the complying with path:
C:Program Files (x86)ATI TechnologiesATI.ACECore-Static
2. Find CCC.exe and right-click on it then select Properties.
3. Switch to compatibility tab and checkmark the box “Run this regime in compatibility mode for” and also pick Windows 7.
4. Click Apply, followed by OK.
5. Reboot your COMPUTER to conserve changes. This should Fix Host application has quit functioning error.
Method 4: Make sure Windows is up to date
1. Press Windows Key + I to open up Settings then click on Update & Security.
2. From the left-hand also side, food selection clicks on Windows Upday.
3. Now click the “Check for updates” switch to check for any obtainable updates.
4. If any kind of updates are pending, then click Downpack & Install updays.
5. Once the updates are downloaded, install them, and also your Windows will become up-to-day.
See more: How Much Is 1000 Rubles In Us Dollars, 1 Rub To Usd
That’s it you have actually efficiently Fix Host application has actually stopped functioning error if you still have any kind of questions concerning this overview then feel free to ask them in the comment’s area.